Visibility is key when putting a house on the market. Signs that are professional and trustworthy and clearly and concisely display information are important to future homeowners. To begin the lengthy and costly process of buying a house, they need a reliable real estate company. Signage must be clearly visible and legible.
When choosing a printing company to print real estate signs, you should consider crisp, clear printing, color vibrancy and long-term durability. Signs for real estate are more than just a way to find addresses and phone numbers. They also represent the house and the agent who is selling it.
Signs that are worn out and damaged give the impression that the sign is in poor condition. This is why it is crucial to choose materials that can withstand weather damage, UV exposure, scratches and other environmental factors.
Manufacturing team is focused on clarity, quality and affordability when creating real estate signs that are suitable for a broad range of clients in a variety of areas.
Materials and Construction
Yard signs are used to sell a house. They are made of durable and strong materials. Clients love Sintra board for its clear and high-quality signs that are also long-lastingly durable. Corrugated plastic can also withstand outdoor conditions and still look brand new after weeks of use.
For indoor signage, Sintra board is the better option. Corrugated plastic is more suitable for outdoor products such as yard signs. Sintra board is a polyvinyl chloride, (PVC), board with a matte surface that makes its designs look professional and well-printed. It is a great choice for professional signage such as signs for purchasing a house. The material is lightweight and moisture-resistant, so it can stand on its own without being bent or flopping about.
Corrugated plastic is made up of two flat sheets of plastic with plastic beams connecting them at the center. This poster manufacturing method allows for greater durability, particularly against wind and water damage. You can use it indoors or outdoors to create clean signage that is waterproof and stain-resistant.
Corrugated plastic is resistant to weather damage. This board is lightweight and strong, making it ideal for professional real estate signage.
Although Sintra board and corrugated poly are the main materials used to create impressive signage, there are some places that are just too hot for them. These boards are often used outdoors as a marketing tool. It is important to consider weather conditions when creating these boards. Foam Core Print understands that every client is different and that signs will need to be placed in specific areas for each purpose.
We also offer Dibond signage in areas such as Palm Springs, Arizona to help with the heat. A dibond (an aluminum composite material) is made up of two aluminum sheets and one polyethylene center. It creates a poster board. This is an excellent choice for agents who work in high-temperature areas and still want to display signage.
- Sintra board can use the latest innovations in sign manufacturing techniques to provide a lightweight alternative for large, bulky signage. It has a wonderful sturdiness which allows for visibility and durability without flinching around. Also, it is easy to transport. It is a great choice for real estate signs and a variety of personal or professional signage needs.
- Corrugated plastic is one the most innovative new products on the market for real estate signs or signage of any type. Because it is simple in design, posters can be made at a very affordable price. It also has the ability to withstand and maintain stability. These boards are strong and rigid, so designs printed on them will not crack or ripple like those printed on bendable boards.
- The surface material of these signs is glossy, which can withstand water damage and wind.
- Also, corrugated plastic is environmentally friendly. These signs can easily be recycled without causing damage to the environment or adding to landfills. This is a particularly appealing option for clients as they are frequently used to sell a house.
- Dibond is an excellent choice for hotter areas than Sintra board or corrugated plastic. This is an excellent choice for exterior display.
- Sintra board’s rigidity can make it an attractive choice. However, as an outdoor sign it is more susceptible to breaking or bending, making it less durable than corrugated plastic. Outdoor signage can be made from corrugated plastic, which is a more durable and recyclable option to Sintraboard.
- Corrugated plastic and Sintra board are great options for real estate signs. However, they can’t withstand extreme heat which can be a problem in areas where temperatures persist for long periods of time. Dibond is better for outdoor use in hotter regions of the country.
Where can you buy it?
Properly marketing your real estate property is crucial in order to sell it quickly and efficiently. Foam Core Print’s management team offers high-quality, affordable real estate signs. We know that compromise shouldn’t be an option. That is why we prioritize variety when it comes to material types.
We offer both corrugated plastic and Sintra board and Dibond to clients who come from diverse areas and have different property needs. Although there is no one type of board that is right for everyone, our vast selection can meet all your signage needs.